Search This Blog

October 16, 2006

Hello, Welcome to my blog!

My name is Moonfake, or Moon for short. I am a lonesome wolf and a (wo)man of many skills; which include (bad) art, (bad) music, photography and lots of sleeping... so you'll see many posts regarding my hobbies! XOXO


This blog will be dedicated to my personal life, adventures and my overall journey on planet Earth. This blog is multi-theme, so everyone can find something to their liking. If you want something specific, I also have a NeoCities website dedicated to Microsoft and Win2k OS-tan, as well as Twitter were I post Persona 3 & Aikoto fanart.

You can also check out my carrd to find&follow me on other platforms.


P.S. my posts are dated as early 2000s, but i actually post them in real time. why? cuz i like it that way, LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Welcome to my blog!

My name is Moonfake, or Moon for short. I am a lonesome wolf and a (wo)man of many skills; which include (bad) art, (bad) music, photography...

Popular Posts